Former Students

Former student Transcripts

Requests for transcripts need to be made by the former student.  Once you turn 18 years of age, you must authorize the release of your transcript.  Please be sure to sign your request.

If you have lost or misplaced your High School Diploma, we do not issue duplicate copies.  
The official legal document to show proof of graduation is the High School Transcript.
Transcript requests may be made in person at the Middletown High School Office, by fax, or by mail.
*Please allow up to 7 days for requests to be filled.
                  Fax:  (707) 987-1446
                  Middletown High School
                  20932 Big Canyon Road
                  Middletown, CA 95461
Please include the following information:
       Name while attending Middletown High
       Date of birth
Year of graduation :
  •        Current address
  •        Current phone number
  •        Address where the transcript is to be sent
  •        Official or unofficial
  •        Signature to authorize release of information
To email a transcript request, please send to our Registrar during school year at:

707-987-4140 Ext:4102
Subpages (1): Untitled