Former Students

Transcript Requests

Requests for transcripts need to be made by the former student.

Once you turn 18 years of age, you must authorize the release of your transcript.

Please be sure to sign your request.

If you have lost or misplaced your High School Diploma, we do not issue duplicate copies.

The official legal document to show proof of graduation is the High School Transcript.

Transcript requests may be made in person at:

Middletown High School Office



please send to our Registrar at:




Middletown High School

Attn: Alexis Johnson

20932 Big Canyon Road

Middletown, CA 95461

*Please allow up to 7 days for requests to be filled*

Please include the following information in your request:

  • Name while attending Middletown High School

  • Date of birth

  • Year of graduation

  • Official or Unofficial

  • Address where you would like the transcript to be sent/ Or if you plan to pick up in person at the High School Office.

  • Signature to authorize release of information

  • Best contact phone number

We will contact you by phone or email once your transcript has been completed.